The Role of Public Relations in Management of Brand Reputation Using Silverbird Benin Temporary Fold Up as a Case Study
Objectives of the Study
The broad objective of this study is to examine the role of public relations in management of brand reputation using Silverbird Benin temporary fold up as a case study. Other specific objectives include;
- To know how public relations helps in creating a mutual understanding between a Silverbird Benin and the publics.
- To find out the degree to which public relations helps to maintain mutual understanding between Silverbird Benin and the publics
- To examine the relationship between public relations and brand reputation
- To find out the impact of public relations in managing brand reputation in Silverbird Benin.
- To examine how effective public relations practice in Silverbird Benin influenced the brand management as well as the temporary fold up.
The researcher will review relevant literature under the following sub-headings:
2.1 Theoretical Framework
Agenda Setting Theory
Relevance of the theory to the study
The Social Exchange Theory
2.2 Review of Relevant Literature
2.2.1 Concept of Public Relations
2.2.2 Concept of Company Image
2.2.3 Concept of Customer Satisfaction
2.2.4 Overview of Public Relations and its role in Customer Satisfaction
2.2.5 Overview of the link between brand reputation and public relations
2.2.6 Profile of Silverbird
2.3 Empirical Studies
Research design is the structure and strategy of investigation formatted in order to obtain data to answer research question, which would enable the researcher to test the research questions for final conclusion on the study.
The research design for this study is descriptive research otherwise called survey research. The design helps the researcher to describe the event in question using the resulting data to explain and predict the situation.
Population of the study
Population refers to all cases or individuals that fit a certain specification (Ohaja, 2003). The staff strength of Silverbird benin as well as their customer’s set as total population for the study.